Hi there!
I usually don't like to write negative stuff about anything or anyone but this time I feel entitled to.
Two weeks ago I placed an order for few bottles of Biotherm body lotion at Sokos online store. I paid my order as well as received a confirmation. I was even given a tracking number to track my shipment.
Couple days later I got an e-mail from Sokos and they told me that their online store was having difficulties. The lotion I had ordered was out of stock and they were not able to ship it.
Since this matter wasn't my fault I replied Sokos and told them that they will need to mail me my purchases as soon as they had them. This wasn't ok by Sokos and they kept insisting that they are not able to ship my items and that order is not completely through until customer has gotten a confirmation.
After several e-mails back and forth, and me reminding Sokos that I did get a confirmation and even paid my products, Sokos decided that they are not able to get the item in stock ever.
How funny is that? They won't have it ever never. A popular product like Biotherm. Obviously it sells really well since it was sold out in the first place. But Sokos won't have it in stock anymore. I find it hard to believe. They just didn't care about the customer enough. It's not that I tried to hurry them up. I said I can wait as long as I would get the products I ordered and paid for at some point.
Sorry about my rant. I hope you can understand my frustration with a big company toying with their customer. Shame on them!


No comments:
Post a Comment