Hi there!
You are in luck my friend. I'm about to share the best ever Finnish style apple pie recipe with you. I swear this is so good that you'll eat all of it at once.
You will need:
-200g margarine (melted)
-1,5dl sugar (0,88 cup)
-3dl flour (1,2 cup, I used whole wheat but you can use regular)
-1 egg
-0,75dl milk (0,3 cups)
-1 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp vanilla sugar (or extract)
-3-4 apples sliced
-sugar and cinnamon
1) Mix melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
2) Add flour slowly in butter/sugar mix (do not add baking powder yet). Take a part of the flour/butter/sugar mix aside (about 1dl / ½ cup).
3) Add egg, milk, baking powder and vanilla in the bowl. Mix well. Dough will be runny.
4) Pour dough in a pie dish, add apples on top, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
5) Sprinkle flour/butter/sugar mix you took aside earlier on top of apples.
6) Bake at 200C / 390F for about 30 minutes.
7) Serve with vanilla ice cream or custard.
Very yummy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment