Hey there!!
First I was about to make a post showing the gingerbread cookies I baked but then my mailman delivered me the newest copy of Olivia magazine, and look who is in it. Screw the cookies, I want to show off this gorgeous girl (*giggle*).
Weird to see my huge face in a magazine.
I told you about my makeover with Olivia magazine last month. Now they published my story and pics. It is the January issue which is awesome since my birthday is in January. So it is indeed my month&magazine.
Yeah, I wasn't in the cover though... I wonder why (*hahaha*).
Before and after pics.
I shared the makeover day with another girl.
To read the whole article, you'll have to go and buy your own copy. It is in Finnish though. But I thinks the pics tell almost more than anything else. I love my bangs (*smile*).
No comments:
Post a Comment