Monday, December 9, 2013

My Weekend Full Of Christmas Stuff

Hello!

Since I had a long weekend due to Finnish Independence Day, I got a ton of Christmas stuff accomplished. I wrote all my xmas cards, baked gingerbread cookies (*I'll make a separate post about them*), went for a walk in the wintery woods and cooked a yummy dinner. Here's pictures of course...

Huge pile of xmas cards.

I love the xmas stamps that the Finnish postal service published this year. They are cute!

New winter inspired book by Jenni Peltonen. I figured that since I can't fight the winter, I might as well join it. Thus, I bought this book. It has so many awesome ideas I want to try.




Teriyaki Salmon with carrot-paprika noodles. Yummy!

Ready for a walk!

I hate winter but I love how it looks. What a crazy love/hate relationship!

Jinx enjoys walks in the woods with or without snow.

Happy Week Everyone! Only 15 days till Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment