Thursday, January 23, 2014

Business And Leisure In Jyväskylä

Hello!

And once again I'm sitting in a train. This time I'm coming back from Jyväskylä. I had a business meeting there. Luckily the meeting didn't take all day, so I had some time to shop a little and to take pictures.

I found a pair of 80 euro leather ankle boots for 18 euros. How cool is that? They only had this one pair and it was exactly my sice. A match made in heaven (*giggle*).

I like Jyväskylä. It is located about two hours South from Kuopio, and it is roughly about the same size than Kuopio. However there are different stores in Jyväskylä than in Kuopio. Also their downtown is pretty much car free with pedestrians only-streets. It is so easy to walk around the town. Thank goodness city of Kuopio is following their lead and soon Kuopio will have a no car zone too.

Anyway, here's the pictures I took today.

Yet another cold but beautiful day. My sister took this picture actually. 

6.30am and I was already sitting in the train this morning. 

Jyväskylä travel center.

What a measly little cinnamon roll they served me at the work meeting. 

High school in downtown Jyväskylä. 

My lunch. Salad and mushroom risotto.


Park and church also in downtown

Walking street and all the stores.

Old building.

Pretty window.

My new shoes.

That's my day today. Now I'm just waiting that this train will stay on track as scheduled and I'll make it home before bedtime (*smile*).

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment