Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Joys Of Winter

Hello!

Yet another cold day in Finland. Nature is showing us its freezing forces. By dressing in layers one can still manage to live and go on with daily activities. I don't like winter but it sure does look pretty and gives us an opportunity for winter sports. Here's what I have been doing past few days...

I went for a walk in the woods with Jinx couple days ago.






I also skated with my nephew yesterday.

I baked a yummy quiche because all those winter sports wear you out and you need good food to replenish you!

Today I have been pretty sporty too. I walked to work which takes about 30 minutes. Then after work I attended to a indoor workout class. We did a lot of exercises that concentrated on mobility and flexibility. After the class I still had to walk Jinx. I think that's plenty for one day but then again I'm taking a business trip tomorrow and I won't time to do sports. That kinda evens things out (*smile*).

I better head to bed soon. I have to get up early and take a train to Jyväskylä. It is a city approximately 2 hours from Kuopio down South. It should be a fun day even though it is work. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment