Saturday, February 8, 2014

10 Things That Have Kept Me Busy This Week

Hello!

Besides being busy promoting the competition that I'm in (*outfit of the day, see previous post here and vote for me, please*), my week has gone by quick by doing things like these...

1) Hating the bathroom renovation we are going through. There was water damage in the apartment above us and now we have to have our bathroom fixed too. It sucks! We can't use our bathroom for showers, so we have to use the common showers. Not fun.


2) Bumming a ride from a friend. Since we don't own a car I always catch a ride if any of our friends are headed to a grocery store. That way I can buy things that are heavier like dog food bags, laundry detergent and milk. Usually I'd carry them home.


3) Finding bunny tracks. Jinx loves to track bunnies when we go for our daily walk. He never catches anything but it's fun to watch him do it. Plus it is pretty out in the woods.


4) Stretching a lot. I have been working out most days this week, so I have made sure to stretch too. It makes you feel good (*smile*).


5) Valentine's day card project. I'm almost done with my Valentine's day cards this year. All I have to say is that they are very sweet and pink! I'll make a post about them once they are completely ready.


6) Missing Jinx. We are going to be busy this weekend, so we had to take Jinx to our friend's place. I know she will take very good care of him but I still miss him. It is so weird to be at home without him running around the apartment. Who is going to eat the bread crumbs I drop on the floor? No one. 


7) Enjoying the weather. It is finally a bit warmer (*and foggier too*). I was actually able to go running. It is fricking February and it is only around -4C/24F. Usually it is much colder. I'm not complaining at all. 


8) Trying out a new recipe. Egg and cheese filled tomatoes. Super simple and yummy!! A good evening snack.


9) Looking cute! Thus taking part to the Iltasanomat outfit of the day competition.


10) Eating healthy breakfast. It is always better to start your day with a nutritious breakfast. My choice this week; strawberries, bananas, cottage cheese, granola and hint of honey.


Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment