Hello!
If you haven't figured it out yet, I absolutely love to watch sports. Ever since I was little we used to watch all major national and world championship competitions together with my family. It was just something you did. You cheered for Finland as well as watched to see other countries' athletes to do their best. It didn't matter what sport it was, it was all good.
That is probably why I'm still very keen on sports. I'm super excited about the on going Olympics. I have been glued to the TV for the past week or so. There is something magical about the world's best athletes to get together.
The most wonderful sport to watch is hockey. It has everything you could possibly need for good entertainment. Speed, goals, penalties, action, good looking players and clock that seems to run out way too fast or way too slow (*depending who you cheer for*). I can watch any hockey game as long as there are two teams, two goals and a puck. It is always entertaining (*I'm not kidding*).
All this being said, today is an important day. It is the game day for team Finland to beat team Russia in men's hockey or else. I don't even want to say what the option "or else" is because it is not an option that anyone should even consider. Team Finland's Olympic games would be done. As I said, that is not an option, so let's not think about it. Here's my picture gallery of blue and white moments for the Olympics this year.
Sure! Hockey jersey can be appropriate to wear to work. This is how I pull it off.
Thank God for technology. It helps me to watch the Olympics and get some chores done. Otherwise we would live in a messy apartment for few weeks (*giggle*).
It is hard to find time to exercise yourself when the Olympics are on. I quickly go for a walk with Jinx in between different sport events on TV. Here's a pretty blue and white moment while on a walk few days ago.
Go team Finland! GO!!



No comments:
Post a Comment