Hi there!
What a weird February it has been weather wise. It is super warm, right around 32F/0C, and very foggy. We have barely any snow and I haven't had to wear my thicker down jacket as of yet. According to the news, USA is having a terrible time with winter this year. I think have stolen the Finnish winter but that's ok by me. No need to return it (*giggle*).
Anyway, even if it's not that cold, you still should to wear hat. It keeps your head and ears warm. I love how hats and beanies are in fashion at the moment. When I was younger it was so not cool to wear a hat. No matter how cold it was, all the cool kids wouldn't wear a hat. It was so stupid. Thank God it is different now days.
I was thinking about hats because I just knitted one again not too long ago. Not sure if you remember back in December I made one to my friend's kid. I guess she liked it because now she requested me for another hat. She wanted one with kitty ears. I just couldn't say no because I knew it would be fun to make. This is what I came up with...
One little kitty eared wool hat with fleece lining coming right up! I used Novita's Isoveli yarn that I happened to have left over.
Besides the hat I also made this keyring for her. She can hang it on her back bag or something.
Very simple! Just a little bit of felt and stitching.
Doesn't this just make you wanna go meow (*giggle*).
I love fun projects like this!




No comments:
Post a Comment