Hola!
This is how every day should start; swimming in a pool and getting some sun while eating breakfast outdoors. I loved the fact that we had a pool at our villa in Spain. It was awesome! I also loved it that the beach was so close to us. It only took us about 25min to drive there.
Last day of our vacation we extended our morning to the fullest. We took it easy and lounged around the pool for a good while. Then eventually we drove to the beach and took it easy even more. Well, like usually I got ants in my pants and I couldn't just lay around, so I went swimming in the sea. I also looked for pretty little rocks. It was so relaxing!
Here are my last pics from Spain...
Our villa and pool.
Yey sun!
Scott enjoying the cool pool.
More vampire popsicles.
Pretty building in Lloret de Mar.
I just snapped random pics while walking down to the beach.
Damn tourists! Haha! It's just Katri and Scott.
Jenni and I.
Oh yeah! Sunshine on my belly!
Everyone liked the warm weather.
Taking a dip in the sea.
Looking for pretty rocks, and trying to stay up in the waves.
Boys comparing whose rocks look the best (*giggle*).
I found some cute rocks!
Rosa eating cherries.
Weird fog cloud that came from the sea to the beach. We thought it might me a sand dust from Africa.
Heading back to our car and then to Sils.
Houses on the hills in Lloret de Mar.
After packing our suitcases ready for departure, we still had some time to kill, so we went to venture out to the city of Sils and found a motorcycle fair (*rompepäivät in Finnish, giggle*). It was so fun to be among all the locals and just look at all the cool things.
This was our group on this incredible vacation.
So much fun and laughter! Thank you everyone!!
Flying back home as the sun was rising.
Foggy morning.
My suitcase was right on the max. weight limit and this is why... goodies and souvenirs.
Vacation might have been over on Monday but I still have vacay on my mind (*and clothes to match*).
































No comments:
Post a Comment