Good evening!
Guess what? I still have more pictures. You must think I'm crazy taking this many pictures and then going through the trouble of posting them too. But what can I say. I absolutely love pictures! Plus my blog is my diary. It is so much fun to go through old posts and remember all the good times I've had.
Anyway, this post is about the day after our trip to Barcelona. We did so much walking around in the busy the city, that we felt like resting for the next day and that is why we stayed near our villa. Chilling out in Sils and near by beach town called Lloret de Mar was exactly what we needed that day.
Without more of my blabbing, let's get to the pics...
Welcome to the little city of Sils.
Happy passenger.
We found a local farmer's market full of goodies in Sils. I was so excited!
I think Scott and Janne were too (*giggle*).
Scott eyeing on the churros.
Delicious fresh fruit and vegetables.
I wanted to buy all the fruit&veggies.
Meat and cheese booth was hopping.
Fresher than fresh olives. Yummy!
Finally churro time!!
Scott getting an order of churros.
Oh yum!!
I was having a hard time to hold my shopping bags and eat my churro. I bought a t-shirt, shoes and jewelry from the market. Plus fruit&veggies.
Needles to say that these tasted so yummy and juicy.
My new pants. I love the print! The day got so hot though that I had to change into shorts.
Downtown Sils.
Our group ready to go to the beach.
Driving to Lloret de Mar.
You know it! Selfie time!!
Matti enjoying the beach at Lloret de Mar.
Life is a beach.
More palm trees.
Vacation-Scott.
I love it, I love it, I love it!
What's not to love?
Cactus.
This almost looks like a post card.
The sea water was so clear.
Katri and I enjoying the time off from work.
Walking around the castle. We couldn't go in because it is privately owned.
Group picture time!
I wasn't in the group picture, so I had to take a selfie (*haha*).
Well, I took two just in case.
The views were so beautiful!
After our trip to Lloret de Mar, we drove back to the villa to lay by the pool
Vampire popsicle. Don't worry, it wasn't blood. It was strawberry.
Goofing by the pool. I usually don't sit still very long. Relaxing sounds good but then I get bored (*giggle*). I went swimming a lot too. It is so much fun!
Not sure what the boys are trying to figure out but they do look puzzled.
Pool boys, tan lines and colorful swimming trunks.
Spare muscles (*wink*).
More goofing.
All the fun got us hungry, so we made mini-burgers. Oh yum!
Burgers, fresh fruit and chips.
We ended the day by sitting around the pool in the moonlight.
And that reminds me that I need to go to bed soon. One last Spain picture post tomorrow. Good night!!
























































No comments:
Post a Comment