Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fun And Sun In Barcelona

Hi again!

I still have more pictures to share. Today's pics from our second trip to Barcelona. The first time we where there for the wedding and this second trip was more for shopping and just looking around the city.

I really like Barcelona. It kinda reminded me of Chicago (*my most favorite city in the world*). There is a beach, friendly people, busy downtown with shops and cafes, good public transport and awesome athmosphere. I wouldn't mind visiting Barcelona again.

Anyway, here are the pics...

This second time we took the train from Sils to Barcelona. That way nobody had to drive and we could all sit down and relax. It only took an hour and it was fairly cheap (*7 euros one way*).

Group selfie in Barcelona.

Walking around.

Coffee break at Starbucks!

Shopping, shopping, shopping!

Pretty buildings.



What should we do next?

Just walking around.

Sun was shining high up in the sky.

I loved all the palm trees.

But first, let me take a selfie (*giggle*).

I almost tripped so many times because I was just looking up on all the beautiful buildings.

Orange trees right downtown Barcelona.

Barcelona has a population of 1,6 million people.

I finally found a straw hat that fits my huge head!! I love it! I don't want to take it off.

Flower stand in Barcelona.

All done with shopping!

I got a terrible bruise on my arm right before the trip. Damn kettlebell (*giggle*).

Hot, hot, hot sun!

Beautiful girls in Barcelona.

Happy thoughts.

Seriously, why don't we build buildings like this in Finland.



My little sweet tooth found a yummy bakery. We bought treats for the train ride back to Sils.



Stopped for drinks on our way to the train station.



There was a cute little band performing in the train. The locals didn't seem to care about them but I thought it was cool.

Walking from the train station to our villa. As I said earlier, the villa was in the middle of nowhere, but it was really neat to have your own peace and quiet.

Skipping along to the villa (*giggle*).

Church in Sils.

Pretty sunset.

That's all for now. I'll try to get the rest of the pics later on today. Just too many gorgeous pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment