Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pollination Exhibition At Kuopio Museum



Hello!

As you may have noticed I love nature a lot, especially flowers. Often on my walks I stop to smell and admire flowers, and I also take pictures.

What goes hand in hand with flowers? Bees and other insects of course. I don't love those. I'm actually allergic to them.

Why am I making a post about bees etc then? Because I went to see an exhibition about pollination at the Kuopio museum. They were kind enough to give me a free admission to learn more about bees and flowers.

Here's pictures from my visit. I hope you like them.


Cute window stickers at the museum.

Butterflies pollinate too.

Taking a closer look.

Pretty orchic.

My favorite butterfly in Finland.

Birds eat bees.

Different kinds of bees.

Yikes!

Rose mallow.





Scott was there too to help me take pictures.

Bigger area of the exhibition.

Large model of butterfly getting the flower nectar.

Not sure if I'd like this wall paper in my home.

Bee keeper. My new career?

Thank you Kuopio museum. That was ton of fun!! I definitely recommend everyone to stop in at the museum on a rainy day because once you're in at the exhibition, it feels like a sunny summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment