Wednesday, November 26, 2014

In The Woods With Jinx

Hello!

Sorry for no posts lately. I know I said that I would post pics along from my vacation but I have been way too busy having fun. We actually went to a ski resort near us because I won free accommodation for some days there, so we haven't been home at all.

I do have a lot of cool pictures from the ski resort and its surroundings but I have to upload and sort through them first. Before I do that I'll post these cute shots I took last week from a walk in the woods with Jinx. 

If you didn't know it is really dark in Finland in November because the sun doesn't rise until 9am and it already goes down at 3pm. So basically you spend the whole month in darkness because it is pitch black when you go to work as well as when you get back home. That is why I'm loving my vacation at the end of the year. I can actually be outside when it is light out. It is a great feeling! We haven't seen the actual sun because it has been cloudy and foggy but even little light is better than nothing.

Woodsy trail near us.

Jinx smelling the crispy winter air.

Some left over ferns from the summer.

Jinx felt like posing for the camera.

"This is my good side"

Jinx is such a cutie.

Icicles.

Cool looking rock wall with icicles.

The whole rock wall looked so pretty with ice, moss, ferns and tree branches.

I was so excited that I couldn't hold the camera (*giggle*).

Ok, little better picture now.

Old dead tree.

Steep rock wall.

There you go, some daylight November pics from Finland. I hope you liked them. I'll post my other photos as soon as I have time. I still have few more vacation days left but I also have some things I really need to get done, like making Christmas cards. They need to be mailed out soon.

Kisses and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment