Monday, July 13, 2015

Trip To Tallinn Estonia

Hi again!

I told you earlier about our Midsummer road trip around Finland. Today I'm going to share more pictures from that trip but this time from across the Baltic sea. Since we all had some time off from work we decided to continue our Midsummer trip a little further and we spent couple nights in Tallinn, Estonia. Weather continued to be grey and bit cold but we still managed to have fun.

Our hotel room.

Gorgeous Tallinn!

Finally some more sunshine.

Our happy group checking out the view. Not sure who that old man on the right is but he wasn't traveling with us (*giggle*).

An awesome restaurant in the old town of Tallinn. I highly recommend!

Make sure to reserve a table at Rataskaevu 16 because they are really popular.

Church tower in old town.

Girls enjoying the sun and Tallinn.

Next day we were supposed to go to the beach but since it was cold and rainy we ended up to the Tallinn zoo instead. I guess we just love animals (*giggle*).

Our crew.

Rhino was running around.

Elephants eating something.

Kangaroo.

This rhino stayed put for a picture.

If you squinted your eyes and really imagined, you felt like you're in Miami (*haha! I just wanted more sunshine*).

I got more rain (*sigh*).

Walk in the Kadriorg park in Tallinn.

Swan house without any swans (*bohoo*).

Group selfie.

Boys jumping on a bridge.

Goof balls!

I'm always the one who is way behind everyone else because I stop to take pictures. 

Kadriorg palace's courtyard.

My new super cool shades (*giggle*). You gotta have those to drive around Tallinn.

Looking for a place to eat dinner. Somewhere in the old town...

This place seems chill enough for our crew.

Super yummy bruschetta.

Katri's hot noodles.

The restaurant is called Sinilind. It operates as cafe/restaurant during day time and then turns into a bar at night. Two thumbs up!

Cozy living room feeling.

Back in Helsinki. And yes, we're eating again! (*hahaha*)

And that wraps up my story of our Midsummer 2015. But don't be alarmed that I'm out of cool pics and awesome blog posts. Just wait to see my wild pics from a weekend at Woodstock. Just way too groovy! Actually so groovy that I still need some sleep to get my energy back. So, hang on a bit longer and I'll get the pics uploaded on my blog. Till then... Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment