Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas / Hilarious Hat Party

Hello! Hello! Hello!




I love Christmas time and all the fun parties! Last night it was our company's xmas party that I helped to organize. We named it The Hat Party because we wanted everybody to wear a hat, wig or any head piece. We had 19 people to participate and almost everyone had a hat. That was awesome! We looked like a crazy bunch of people but that was just hilarious!
First we ate at a pizza buffet called Rax. I was so stuffed with salad, pepperoni pizza and soft serve ice cream. After everybody was done eating we awarded the best hats with some chocolate, and everybody who participated got a licorice candy pipe. Then we headed to a sports bar called Freetime for some drinks. There we chatted and played pool. We also tried out table shuffleboard. It is a fun game for bigger teams to play together. Here's pictures from last night. I really loved my little top hat! I want to wear it again. Would it be ok to wear it to the hockey game tonight (*giggle*)?



























































That was fun! But even more fun ahead because we are going to go see the KalPa-Saipa hockey game tonight. Wohoo! I love the excitement of a live hockey game. Expect to see some pictures from the game tomorrow. TGIF everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment