Saturday, March 31, 2012

TrendWatch / Lace Camisole And The Lace Dress Of My Dreams

Happy Saturday!

Remember when I told about a lace dress that I would like to get (it was on my post about a lace cardigan) Well, now I found a picture of a perfect dress that I want. Actress Milla Jovovich was wearing the dress to Art Of Elysium 'Black Tie Heaven' Gala in January. The problem is that I don't know the designer and besides, even if I did, I probably couldn't afford it. But this is the style of a dress that I want. So, if you see  a similar dress somewhere, make sure to let me know (*smile*). Or Milla, if you are reading this, I'd love to buy that dress from you. It's not like you could wear the same on a red carpet again...


I don't have the lace dress yet but I did find this cute little camisole from Only on accident from the second hand store where I was selling my old clothes. I wasn't supposed to be buying anything but this was in my size and it was only 0,80 euros. I only had to wash it and I was good to go. I like the little lace part on the front. This is great top for layering under deep v-necks and dresses. 



I wore the camisole under my blue H&M dress on Friday.


I like the lace peeking from my dress. It is cute!

I also felt like curling my hair for Friday. I like mixing up my looks.


That's it for today. Now it is time for lasagna and yummy salad. We are also about to watch a movie. Maybe the new Muppets or the Girl With A Dragon Tattoo. Have a great night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment