Saturday, May 12, 2012

GoodBuy / Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisturizer And Total Eye Care

Hello!

Remember when I told you about my visit to the Dermalogica day spa in Helsinki. I had my face mapping done there, and I was recommended certain products to use for my skin. I was told that I needed to moisturize because parts of my face were really dry from the surface. Then I was told to use sun screen to prevent any suns spots and premature wrinkles. I didn't have enough money to buy any of the recommended products back then because we were about to go to our cruise to Stockholm and I needed cash to do some shopping there (*wink*). Now however I was able to purchase two of the beauty treatments that I liked the best. Here they are...

Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15 is a convenient, three-in-one product: a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer, a sheer color wash and sun protection. Sheer Tint Moisture doesn't contain any artificial fragrance or color.



To use Sheer Tint Moisture you will need to smooth over the cream on cleansed face and throat with light, upward strokes. Apply in the morning or prior to sun exposure. You can use powder on top of Sheer Tint Moisture as normal. For me that is enough coverage to keep my face looking fresh for the whole day.


There are three different shade options for Sheer Tint Moisture cream; light, medium and dark. I use the light one of course! I'm paler than a ghost.


Another one of the products that I was recommended, is Dermalogica's Total eye care SPF 15. It is an alpha hydroxy eye treatment cream and it helps protect the delicate eye area. It also reduces the appearance of dark circles and lines around your eyes.



This under eye creme absorbes quickly and it has a great radiance. I really like this product because it works well with my skin. It counter reacts with the darker areas under my eyes. Total Eye Care comes in one shade that perfectly blends to match your skin tone.

Both of these products are definitely good buys but before you go and get these for yourself, I recommend you get your own face mapping done by a Dermalogica specialist. That way you will know if these are the best products for you as well.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment