Good evening!
Sorry, no USA pictures today. I haven't had time to sort through all the pictures I took (*there's a lot of them*). I'll keep working on them this weekend.
My free time today was consumed by kettlebell exercise, making a salad and hanging out with my funny seven year old nephew. I just love the nutty ideas he comes up with! This time he was playing with plastic eye balls that are from an educational toy skeleton we own. My nephew was giving me the crazy eyes as well as crazy teeth, or should I say the lack of them (*giggle*).
I love summer time and eating fresh delicious salads. For dinner tonight I chopped up broccoli, lettuce, spring green cabbage, tomatoes and red bell pepper. I tossed them with sun dried tomatoe&feta cheese that came served in oil. I didn't drain the feta because I wanted to use the oil as salad dressing. I topped my salad with fresh basil, pea sprouts and pinenuts. Seriously yummy!
Good night everyone!


hope you get some good rest & adjust soon!
ReplyDeleteFinally I'm feeling better. :) I took me almost a week to get adjusted.
ReplyDelete